Absolut Barcode | The Next Generation Blogging

Welcome To Absolut Barcode

After giving much thought to myself i took a firm decision of using Blogger platform to host my blog Absolut Barcode. I started this blog in order to polish my writing skills and help beginners with Blogging Tips and Web Design walkthroughs. After a year of guest posting, i finally came up with Absolut Barcode.

Here at Absolut Barcode, i will regularly pump out content on the following topics:

  • Better Blogging
  • Web Design DIY
  • Freemium Resources
  • Inspiration (Color and Textures)
  • and much more....

I will try my level best to update my blog regularly without compromising with the quality of articles and reputation. If you want to stay with us just subscribe to our RSS Feed or follow us on Twitter.

RSS FeedRSS via email