Just like many bloggers i have been using Blogger Platform since 2009 and i am very much happy with it. Firstly, its free and secondly if you have deep knowledge of HTML/CSS and you can deal with Java, then you can turn you blog into a masterpiece.
Then What Should i do? --> Go For DropBox
- Go to DropBox and create an account.
- Once you create an account, it will prompt you to download their software, just download it.
- Run the downloaded file and install the software.
- Once you have installed the software, you will see a dropbox folder in My Documents.
- Select all those files which you want to host, and place them in the Public Folder in the Dropbox Folder.
- Now Right click on the files and select Dropbox>>Public URL.